If you cant find the garment of your size , we offers our customers to order thers own sizes ,
- or shortening of already ordered garment .
- Measures taken is to lay your garment (on whose measure you want to sew a new) on a flat surface and follow the instructions for taking measures .
( we need only measure of garments and not your body dimensions ! )
Jilbab /headabaya - ( with or without skirt ) :
All we need is your height ( from top to heel ) and a size of the clothes you normally wear .
- measure skirt length and waist wide
Men's tunic , Sirwal / trousers:
1. Length / Pantal from the middle of the waist , over the hip to the bottom of the garment ;
2. The width from the thickest part of one edge to the other ;
3. Waist width measured at the narrowest part of the natural width on an existing garment ;
4. For men's tunic ( galabi/ or similar) or a dress for women , we need the length of the sleeves , shoulder width , and the desired length tunic / dress.
If you have any questions you are always welcome to contact us at :
Jilbab - Butik